- Nintendo, Software Engineer Intern, June 2021 - Present
- Designed and implemented the first Nintendo SwitchOS web service architecture. This included a new way to manage sessions, authentication, and authorization.
- Developed a new feature to the Nintendo eShop and Nintendo Network (Online Service) that allows users to design their own avatars.
- Google, Junior Software Engineering, June 2019 - August 2019
- Microsoft, Web Developer Intern, Summer 2018
Skills & Interests
- Node.js, VueJS, ReactJS, AngularJS, Docker, Flutter, Django, Laravel
- Software Engineering, Computer Science
- Machine Learning, Computer Graphics, Data Analysis, and Data Visualization
- Agile Methodologies, Agile Development, Trunk-Based Development, Scrum Master, Scrum Team Lead
- Project Management, Consultant Experience
- Technical Writing, Technical Support
Awards and Honors
- (Rochester Institute of Technology Alumni Association): Outstanding Senior Software Engineering Award (2021)
- (Rochester Institute of Technology Alumni Association): RIT Computer Science Department Outstanding Alumni Award (2018)
- (RIT Alumni Magazine): RIT's Best Intern (2018), RIT's Best Intern (2017)
I am a hard worker and am willing to learn new skills and take on new challenges.
I believe that I would be an asset to your organization as a result of my strong work ethic and desire to learn new things.
Professional References Available Upon Request.
(To view my resume in PDF format, click on the icon below.)