Last modified: Thu, 06 Jan 2022
- "Services" are any software, programs, applications, products or services provided by us or on our website.
- "Company" (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Zeeslag.
- "User" (also known as "you" and "your") refers to any individual or organization who accesses or uses our Services.
this website is provided by us for information purposes only. It is intended for general information only and is not intended to amount to legal advice. You should not rely on the information on this website as the basis of making decisions. This Service is provided to you "as is" and "as available" without any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or title.
- Use our Services only for lawful purposes.
- Be responsible for all use of our Services.
- Be respectful to other users of our Services and to the law.
- Do funny dances to amuse us.
You shall not:
- Use our Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of our website or servers or networks connected to our website.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Use our Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair our Services or interfere with any other party's use of our Services, including their Website.
- Upload, post, or transmit (or attempt to upload, post or transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material that interferes with any party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment of our Services.
- Threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security, or sovereignty of any party.
- Start any kind of movement against any party, including civil, criminal, or administrative redress actions.
Your account may be terminated by us without prior notice if you violate any of the prohibited uses or inactivity policies.
Changes to this Agreement
We may update this Agreement in the future. If we make any material changes to this Agreement, we will update the "last modified" date at the top of this page. By continuing to access or use our Services after those changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.